- If you had to change your character’s FC for one day, who would you pick?
- What drew you to rping this character?
- What’s something you like about how you write?
- What’s something you dislike about how you write or wish you were better at?
- What’s something about your character that you’d like if you had to spend time with them?
- What’s something about your character that you wouldn’t like if you had to spend time with them?
- What’s a negative thing about your character that you enjoy writing?
- What;s a similarly you have with your character?
- What’s a difference you have with your character?
- What’s the hardest thing for you to write?
- Do you think you’ve gotten better at writing anything or any type of thing or situation since you started writing this character (or roleplaying in general)?
- Why do you roleplay?
- Do you write fiction ever other than rping?
- Do you like fanfiction more or less than reading rp threads between characters?
- Do you like or dislike OC/Canon character interactions in principle?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a canon character?
- What’s something you dislike about rping a canon character?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping an original character?
- What’s something you dislike about rping an original character?
- How much time do you spend roleplaying on average a week?
- Do you think about your threads and your character when you aren’t roleplaying? How and for how long on average?
- Do you like lots of headcanons or few?
- What’s your take on AUs?
- What’s your favorite AU?
- What’s your least favorite AU?
- What’s a ship you really like rping?
- What’s a ship you would never rp? For what reason?
- What do you like about roleplaying angst?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying angst?
- What do you like about roleplaying fluff?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying fluff?
- What do you like about roleplaying ships/romance?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying ships/romance?
- NSFW rp — yes or no? Why?
- Do you ever read other people’s NSFW rp threads? (be honest!)
- Do you ever read rp threads you aren’t involved in? What type of thread does it usually have to be to interest you?
- If you do read threads you aren’t in, do you usually let the other authors know, or keep it under your hat?
- Has a roleplayer ever changed your view on a character? If so, how? Good or bad? For better or for worse?
- Do you like to title threads or not?
- Do you like to plot or improv?
- Do you like to make open starters?
- Do you like to answer open starters?
- Do you usually prefer chat/short replies, or long/para/novella replies?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a chat/short style thread?
- What’s your least favorite thing about rping a chat/short style thread?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a long/para/novella style thread?
- What’s your least favorite thing about rping a long/para/novella style thread?
- Do you prefer gifs or icons when roleplaying? Or no FC at all?
- Do you roleplay with people whose characters aren’t from the same dimentional universe as yours? (For example, if your character is drawn or anime, will you RP with people who use actor face claims/play-bys?)
- What’s something you like about FCs/Play-Bys?
- What’s something you dislike about FCs/Play-Bys?
- What’s a trope or plot you think is overdone in roleplay?
- What’s a trope or plot you’ll never get sick of roleplaying?
- What’s a trope or plot you love but you’ve never gotten to roleplay or never gotten to roleplay in completion?
- What do you like to do as you reply to threads? Listen to music? Have TV on? Complete silence? Dark room? etc.
- How did you learn about roleplaying? How did you get started roleplaying yourself?
- What was your first roleplay character?
- What’s your newest roleplay character?
- What/Who is a character you think you would like to roleplay? What’s currently stopping you from roleplaying them?
- Who’s a roleplayer (or writer) you think you have learned a lot from?
((Tagged by Hana-and-Sakura
Eh…heh. Too lazy to tag people and it’s late anyway but uh. Have a cute Axl?))
Axl slowly lifted his head, blinked sleepily at the Lightbot sound asleep and cozy next to him, and then slowly laid back down and fell back to sleep.
"Guh-?!" Axl jerks awake, blinking rapidly for a moment before letting his head fall back down. "Mm. Thanks."
He yawns, snapping his comm off for the night and promptly going back to sleep. Training with Zero is exhausting…
"I’m gonna be running sims and training close-range with Zero ‘til this evening. I’ll have my comm set to emergency transmissions only."
The communication is sent directly to a voicemail of sorts, a pre-recorded message instructing the caller to leave a note unless it’s a dire emergency.
Seems the gunner must be busy working his shift…
"I’m sorry this came a bit late," Hana smiled sheepishly as Axl found her outside that day. On one hand is a box, that when opened, would reveal a whole chocolate cake.
She first handed to him another box though, that contained this.
"Happy forever-15th birthday Axl. Both from me and Sakura. I know you probably have one yourself but we figured an extra kit lying around won’t hurt." For reasons, her younger twin wasn’t around, now the one cooped up in her room.
"I would have wanted to prep something, but I lost track of time." she pouted, but smiled right back after. "Though if you don’t have anything planned after work, maybe I can make it up to you by treating you and the kids to ice cream? I saw this shop where they sell scoopfuls of them in a large cup and topped it with all sorts of wafers and sticks and bite-sized snacks.”
Though knowing Axl’s sweet tooth, he might know that place.
"Ahah, don’t worry about being late; I kinda forgot my own birthday ‘til like the evening of said day!" He laughed sheepishly.
Cake. More cake. MORE CAKE.
"I’m going to be sugar high for a MONTH between you and X and Ali. And AAAAAH I can always use a gun cleaning kit, I go through them fast." He grinned, pulling her into a probably overly-tight cuddle. "Thanks, Hana~ I’m off in a few hours; working a bit of a late shift. I think I know the place you’re talking about. If we don’t make it tonight, then tomorrow for sure!"